Pullman and Mercure Brisbane King George Square - Accor
King George Square, Cnr Ann & Roma Streets, Brisbane
Pullman and Mercure Brisbane King George Square, is part of Brisbane's largest hotel. Offering guests a full range of services and facilities, in relaxed yet sophisticated surroundings, including a restaurant, cafe and lounge, excellent conference and meeting space, fully equipped gymnasium and swimming pool.
- 24 hour reception and room service
- Daily housekeeping service
- Valet car parking available
- Full laundry and valet services
- Express Check out available
- Foreign currency exchange services
- Business Centre
- Onsite newsagency
- Safety deposit boxes available
Bistro Allure enjoys panoramic views of City Hall and King George Square. Watch the theatre of our Chef's preparing in the open plan kitchen. Enjoy a continental or full hot buffet breakfast or dine for lunch or dinner and choose from a range of wood fired pizzas and Australian cuisine from the a-la-carte menu.
For those that need to eat on the run or just wanting a light snack the Espresso Bar is ideal. Offering a selection of gourmet cakes and pastries, espresso coffee along with a range of international and herbal teas.
Welcome to Brisbane’s largest conference hotel with a capacity of up to 1000 people and the flexibility to host smaller conferences and meetings. With 1,850 square metres of meeting space incorporating 16 conference and banquet venues you are sure to find the right match for your next function….whether you are after the intimacy and style of the Buckingham or Westminster rooms overlooking King George Square, the formality of one of the grand ballrooms, or the flexibility of one of the boardrooms.
At the heart of the conference facilities is the Presidential ballroom, an ideal venue for exhibitions, special events, seminars and large meetings. The ballroom incorporates 3 venues • Kennedy, Roosevelt and Lincoln.
- 228 Mercure Superior Rooms + 210 Pullman Deluxe Rooms including 70 premium Guestrooms
- Choice of King or Queen beds or alternatively 2 queen or double beds for twin occupancy
- Views of Brisbane's CBD, inner suburbs or inner hotel courtyard
- Flat Screen LCD Television
- Tea and Coffee making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- In house movies
- International direct dial telephones
- Individual climate controlled air-conditioning
- Shower over bath with dual basins in bathrooms
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Secure electronic key systems
- Alarm clock radio
- Separate Business desk, chair and lamp
- 3 telephones (desk, bedside, bathroom)