Citysider Cairns Holiday Apartments - Self Contained Family Units - Close CBD
17A Upward St, Cairns
Citysider Holiday Apartments, Cairns. The city of Cairns is set in the heart of Tropical North Queensland and is the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef, World Heritage listed rainforest, tropical tablelands and sunsoaked islands.
- Tropical garden setting
- On–site management
- Internet access – internet kiosk with fast ADSL connection at reception; or dial–up in unit
- Full tour and booking desk for all day and extended trips (at no extra cost to you)
- Hire facilities for facsimile machines, videos, DVD, cot and high chairs, pool towels
- Large free–form saltwater swimming pool (fenced for safety)
- Gazebo and BBQ areas
- Secure undercover parking
- Storage facilities for luggage
- Car rentals available on site
- Enthusiastic on–site management team
The Citysider provides comfortable holiday accommodation, in a quiet location close to the center of Cairns.
The 40 have tiled floors, ceiling fans and air-conditioning – all surrounded by tropical gardens. Balconies and patios allow the tropical breeze to cool your apartment.
Apartment features include:
- Fully equipped kitchen, including dishwasher & microwave
- Open–plan lounge/dining area, furnished in tropical cane decor
- Bathroom with bath and overhead shower
- Private laundry facilities in each bathroom including washing machines and clothes dryer
- Private balcony or patio
- Ceiling Fans
- TV & Radio
- ISD/STD telephones with Direct In Dial (DID)
- All linen, crockery & cutlery supplied
- One bedroom apartments offer either Queen–size or twin bedding
- Two bedroom apartments offer both Queen–size and twin bedding
- Large built–in wardrobes provide plenty of room for storage
- Semi–disabled apartment available (with assistance)
- Apartments are serviced on a weekly basis
Your safety during your stay is paramount. On–site management is on–hand 24 hours a day, and here to help. Secure undercover parking is an additional safety assurance for your private or hire–car.