Coolangatta Whale Watch
Whale Watching JUNE - NOVEMBER
Watching Humpback Whales migrate past the Gold Coast is probably one of the most spectacular events you will ever see. Each year you can wonder at these magnificantly curious friendly mammals as they make their way north to mate and birth and return again with their calves heading back to the Antartic - Gold Coast Whale Watching off Coolangatta is simply the best!
Join Tony and Carol as they show you their passion - you wont be dissappointed - you will love it - why would you whale watching with anyone else when Coolangatta Whale Watch have over 15 years experience and love what they do!! and the whales are just there.
Your Whale Watching Cruise Includes:
- 3 hour whale watching experience aboard a 50' Catamaran, max 46 passengers, heaps of room to move about, no crowds, with Tony & Carol onboard with you
- Complimentary morning or afternoon tea includes light refreshments
- Educational and informative commentary, that will have you entertained all trip
- Trips 9am and 1.30pm daily - departing on Queensland time
- 100% Guaranteed Whales on every trip or receive a free ticket for another day - 100% success 2006, 07, 08, 09, 10 -
- Transfers available from all over the Gold Coast and the Kingscliff area. Fees apply from $5 to $20 per person, depending on your location, includes return
|PRICING - 2014 WHALE WATCH SEASON
|Senior, Student / Backpacker
|Children 3-14yrs (3yrs and under NO charge)
|Family (2 adults, 2 children)
|Discounts for groups, buses welcome, schools welcome
Children are 3 - 14 years of age.
* Under 2 Years not recommended
Concessions Rates are for Students with valid photo Student ID or ISIC, YHA, VIP and Australian Seniors card holders. All Concession ticket holders must show valid ID on Boarding
Whale Watching is truly a magical experience.
Tony & Carol are very experienced anddevoted to saving and protecting the whales.
Wear runners/joggers, bring a warm jacket, charge up your camera/video, bring spare batteries and memory cards, take sea sickness tablets, leave your luggage at home, get directions and don’t miss the boat, you must be there 30 minutes prior to departure time.
There are no credit card or eftpos facilities on the boat. Bring some cash for photo's, bottled water and soft drinks.
- Boarding the vessel 30 minutes prior to departure, get settled and familiarise yourself with the boat and prepare for your Tour, listen to an interesting and somewhat funny departure talk
- "Whale Watcher" departs from the Coolangatta & Tweed Heads Golf Club Private Jetty, plenty of parking available. Taking in the breathtaking views of the Tweed River, taking around 10 minutes to reach the ocean where you start looking for whales immediately. Finding whales normally within 30 minutes of leaving the jetty - more time for you to watch these magestic mammals.
- The first sign of whales as the Captain yells 'There She Blows' and the excitement builds as you're on the Whale Highway just off Coolangatta!!
- Your morning tea is laid out and all you need to do now is enjoy the ride and the absolutely magnificant coastline stretching from Surfers Paradise into the South of Kingsliff with the whales playing just for you.
- Their experienced and friendly staff will help you feel welcome and comfortable. Carol who owns the boat with her husband Tony, the Skipper, gets ready to tell you all about these beautiful whales and gives you an informative commentary of whale behaviour, where to look and possibly what to expect next as well as providing you with some of the very best whale experiences that will blow you away