Fraser Explorer - Lake McKenzie 2 Day 2 Night Tour
The Lake McKenzie 2 Day 2 Night Tour departs from Hervey Bay to Fraser Island to take you to the beautiful clear waters of Lake McKenzie, visit Lake Allom, Eli Creek, the famous shipwreck the Maheno and many more attractions, plus stay at the fantastic Eco Resort Kingfisher Bay Resort.TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- See the remnants of a petrified forest at Sandtool Sandblow.
- Visit the resident fresh-water turtles at Lake Allom.
- Relax and refresh in Fraser’s unique Champagne Pools.
- Climb Indian Head and enjoy the panoramic view of 75-Mile Beach.
- Swim in the fresh waters of Eli Creek on Fraser Island’s eastern beach.
- See the rusting hulk of the Maheno Shipwreck and continue on to the Coloured Sands of the Pinnacles.
- Walk long the boardwalk of Wanggoolba Creek.
- Take a dip in the clears waters of Lake McKenzie, walk around the sandy shoreline or just relax and enjoy the spectacular view.
Itinerary can change due to tides and weather conditions.
- 2 nights resort hotel accommodation at Kingfisher Bay Resort
- Full day 4WD ranger guided Beauty Spot eco-tour including morning or afternoon tea, buffet lunch at Eurong Beach Resort
- Full day 4WD ranger guided Champagne Pool eco-tour including morning tea, packed picnic lunch
- Hot buffet breakfast daily at the Maheno Restaurant
- National Park Fees
- Return passenger transfer ex Hervey Bay
- Pick-up/drop off at Hervey Bay Accommodation (if required)
Adult: $715 pp (single)
Adult: $539 (twin share)
Adult: $480.33 (triple share)
Child (4-14yrs): $242
Valid until 31/03/14DEPARTURE DETAILS EX HERVEY BAY
- Make your way to Hervey Bay and check-in at the Kingfisher Bay Mainland Reception, River Heads. Please check-in at least 45-minutes prior to the departing ferry.
- On the last day ferry departs Kingfisher Bay Resort for River Heads, on arrival into River Heads your luggage will be available for collection at the Mainland Reception. Transfers are available back to Hervey Bay accommodation.