Fraser Explorer Premium Day Tour - Hervey Bay
Join Fraser Explorer Premium Day Tour on a 'Day of Discovery' as you explore World Heritage Listed Fraser Island in comfort. Small numbers ensure personlised service and plenty of interaction with the natural environment and attractions of the Island. Each Guest is provided with binoculars providing a closer look at the abundant birdlife, flora and fauna this Island sustains.
- An intimate tour seeing the best of Fraser Island (guaranteed small numbers, only 24 passengers maximum)
- Enjoy guided rainforest walk to the historical heart
- Stop off for a swim in the fresh waters of Eli Creek
- Beach time on the famous Seventy-Five Mile Beach including Pinnacles Coloured Sands
- Visit Lake McKenzie - a stunning freshwater lake perched in Fraser Island's famous dunes.
Itinerary can change due to tides and weather conditions.
- Courtesy pick-up and drop-off from Hervey Bay accommodation by your personal guide
- Full-day guided 4WD tour
- Morning tea
- Al a carte set menu at Eurong Beach Resort - guests will start with an entree soup of the day then choose from open steak burgers, mushroom and pumpkin risotto, pasta carbonara, chicken caesar salad served at your table with complimentary beer, wine, orange juice or soft drink. Kids can choose from chicken nugget and chips or fish and chips.
- National Park Fees
Off Peak = 12/01/14 - 17/04/14, 22/04/14 - 18/09/14, 07/10/14 - 25/12/14 + 12/01/15 - 31/03/15
Peak = 18/04/14 - 21/04/14, 19/09/14 - 06/10/14 + 26/12/14 - 11/01/15
Valid until 31/03/15