Southern Cross 4WD Tours
Southern Cross 4WD Tours have a distinct Australian theme and considerable care
is taken to select the most interesting and exciting destinations for your
Tucked away in the Aussie bush beside a crystal clear creek is the unique lunch
venue "Quamby" (Aboriginal meaning - resting-place). The surrounding 300 acres
through which Canungra Creek flows is home to both native and farm animals.
On the hillside pastures cattle, wallabies and kangaroos graze contentedly side
Lunchtime entertainment includes a whip cracking demonstration and boomerang
throwing. Everyone is encouraged to participate, often with hilarious results.
Didgeridoo playing also provides some entertaining moments, especially for
beginners. On a hot summer's day, the nearby cool waters and rock pools provide
the opportunity for a refreshing swim, so it is recommended that guests bring
Window to the Wilderness Tour
From your holiday paradise, travel beyond the beaches to NATURE'S
PARADISE - the WORLD HERITAGE LISTED RAINFORESTS of Lamington National Park &
Sweeping views, CASCADING WATERFALLS, and some awesome four wheel driving make
this an exciting and unforgettable day.
- Guided Rainforest Walks, Waterfalls, Panoramic Views
- O'Reilly's Canopy Treetop Walk
- World Heritage Listed Lamington National Park
- Tamborine National Park
- 4WD Safaris through Eucalyptus Forests & Rainforests
- BBQ Lunch, Morning Tea & Afternoon Refreshments
- Swimming in Cool Mountain Stream (bring your swimsuit!)
- Koalas, Kangaroos, Wallabies, Reptiles & more!!!
Outback Tracks Tour
Just a stones throw away from the Gold Coast, the quiet pleasures of
magnificent Mountain Rainforest await you.
Learn about BUSH TUCKER and local flora and fauna on a guided BUSHWALK through
this unspoilt area.
Get in, sit down and relax while we take you on a tour "out the back" of the Gold Coast.
- Guided Rainforest Walks, Waterfalls, Panoramic Views.
- Tamborine National Park
- Gallery Walk & Wine Tasting included
- 4WD Safaris through Eucalyptus Forests
- Spot Koalas, Kangaroos, Wallabies, Reptiles & more!!
- Stock Whip and Boomerang Lessons
Window to the Wildernes
Valid: 01/04/13 - 31/03/14
All tours include Morning Tea/Afternoon Tea (Fresh home made scones, jams & cream or a multi award winning Aussie meat pie).
Lunch is a choice of home cooked Marinated Steak, Seasoned Chicken, Grilled Fish or Vegetarian Patties with Buffet Salads, finished off with Fresh Fruit.
Window to the Wilderness
Departs: from Gold Coast at 8:00am
Returns: to Gold Coast at 5:00pm - 5:30pm
Departs: from Gold Coast at 8am & 1pm
Returns: to Gold Coast at 12:30pm & 5:30pm