Shayla Sailing Cruises
Shayla Cruises operates "Shayla", a 30 passenger Hervey Bay whale watching, purpose built sailing catamaran (two engines for those really calm days), for these great sailing experiences:
- Whale Watch Experience (August to October)
- Sail Fraser Island with boom netting, dolphins, turtles and surrounding islands (November to July)
- Special charter cruises catering for corporate functions, family outings, beach picnics, engagements, wedding functions, group fundraisers, birthday or anniversary celebrations, reunions, tour groups, 'schoolies', memorials, wakes...
Shayla Cruises is based in Hervey Bay (Queensland, Australia), gateway to the World Heritage listed, "Fraser Island" – the world's largest sand island, Whale Watch capital of the world and one of the most untouched, protected and serene aquatic playgrounds in Australia.
WHALE WATCH EXPERIENCE
Come Feel the excitement and awe-inspiring experience that is Whale Watching aboard Shayla.
'Take the time to discover and come see the whales as close as you can get'
Hervey Bay and the Fraser Coast is the whale watch capital of the world.
If you want to see whales so close you could touch them, with personalised service from a family owned and operated business, then this is for you.
Full day cruise priced at half-day rates 'thats value'.
What you get
- Only available during Humpback Whale season (July to early November)
- Departs 8.00am, returns 4.00pm
- Maximum 25 passengers, no crowding, personalised service
- Sail in style to see Humpback Whales 'as close as you can get'
- Expert commentary from your skipper with over 13 years experience
- On board music to set mood and overall fun and relaxing atmosphere that makes 'Shayla' that much more
- Awesome sailing fun that adds to the whale experience (even getting there is fun)
- Aboard ‘Shayla’ you are the closest to the whales of all operators
- ‘Shayla’s’ stability and open plan design will help reduce the effects of sea sickness on those rougher days
Price per person
- Full day of adventure sailing
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Licensed bar
- Courtesy bus service
- $105.00 - Adults
- $95.00 - Seniors/Students
- $75.00 - Kids (Aged 4-14yrs)
- $310.00 - Family (2 adults + 2 kids)
- VALID FOR: 2014 Season