Sunlover Reef Cruises - Moore Reef Cruise
Sunlover Reef Cruises has daily luxury cruises to Moore Reef which offers the ultimate Great Barrier Reef experience for people of all ages.
Sunlover Cruises vessel is a modern air-conditioned catamaran, it departs daily from the Reef Fleet Terminal, Cairns. Once at the destination, you'll have four hours to explore the outer reef from the pontoon.
- Luxury air-conditioned catamaran
- Informative presentation hosted by a marine naturalist
- Buffet lunch; fresh seafood, hot dishes, salads and tropical fruits
- Guided coral viewing from a semi-submersible and glass bottom boat
- On-board touch tank to experience unique marine life up close
- All snorkelling equipment
- Afternoon tea
- Optional activities; including Certified and Introductory Diving, Seawalker Platform Helmet Diving and Guided Snorkel Tours
- Scenic Helicopter Flights are also available and can be booked onboard.
CRUISE COSTING [2014-2015]:
|Ex-Reef Fleet Terminal
Rates valid between 01 April 2014 to 31 March 2015
- Includes all transfers
- Child Rates for 4-14yrs
- Infants 0-3yrs are free
- Does not include an accommodaton component
- Introductory Scuba Dive: 1 Dive $125.00
- Certified Scuba Dive: 1 Dive $80.00, 2 Dives $125
- Seawalker Helmet Dive: 1 Dive $140.00