Reflections of Port Douglas - 4 Star +, Macrossan St Apartment Accommodation
70 Macrossan St, Port Douglas
Reflections is one of the best located, four and a half star resorts in the Port Douglas region. Close to Macrossan Street and Four Mile beach it is only a stroll to all the action. Shopping, restaurants and cafes are all within easy rech and full tour desk services will help you arrnge to see the attractions of the entire Port Douglass, Daintree rainforest and Great Barrier Reef regions.
On site management is provided to take care of your every need at Reflections.
- Tour desk
- BBQ facilities
- Fax facilities
- Lush tropical gardens
- Undercover parking
- Child Minding service
- Dry cleaning service
- 15 metre salt water pool and waterfall
- Undercover wading pool for Children
- Hire beach towels, chairs, cots, highchairs & strollers
- Special occasions & honeymoon packages
Reflections is an ideal base to explore many fantastic locations, situated in Macrossan Street, the hub of Port Douglas the property is only 50 minutes scenic drive to Cairns Airport, 60mtrs to the famous Four Mile Beach (Just one and a half minutes walk!), walking distance to the Marina, close to Restaurants, Shops, Banks and anything else one would require.
Reflections offers a choice of just 8 exquisitely furnished and fully self-contained apartments, including 3 bedroom penthouses which have seaviews with large balconies and spacious 2 bedroom apartments with rainforest vista. You have a choice of ground, first or second floors, ground floor units have exclusive exterior use.
- King, Queen and Twin sized beds
- Towel and tidy every second day (high season) and weekly servicing (low season)
- Full daily service on request (additional cost)
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen granite benchtops and dishwasher
- Two bathrooms including ensuite all with bath & shower
- Fully equipped Laundry in Apartment
- ISD/STD phone and fax facility
- Full airconditioning and Ceiling fans
- Smoke Detectors
- TV/ video and CD/ stereo player
- Austar TV
Also see other Accommodations at Port Douglas: