Fraser Explorer Day Tour Ex Rainbow Beach
The Fraser Explorer Day Tour from Rainbow Beach is a full day trip packing in the best attractions Fraser Island has to offer, a truly magnificent trip to see the lush rainforests, amazing wildlife, and wicked swimming spots.
- Swim in Lake McKenzie, the island's most beautiful lake with its clear blue water ringed by white sandy beaches.
- Explore Pile Valley and Central Station, a former forestry camp with huge satinay, scribbly gum, brush box and kauri trees.
- Walk along the banks of Wanggoolba Creek which flows gently and silently through lush rainforest.
- Travel up famous Seventy-Five Mile Beach to see the coloured sands of the Pinnacles and the wreck of the cruise ship Maheno.
- Stop for a swim in Eli Creek as it flows swiftly through the dunes out to sea.
- Relax and enjoy a hot and cold buffet lunch at Eurong Beach Resort
Itinerary can change due to tides and weather conditions.
- Courtesy pick up from your accommodation and barge transfers to Fraser Island
- Full-day guided 4WD tour
- Buffet lunch at Eurong Beach Resort
- National Park fees
Off Peak = 12/01/14 - 17/04/14, 22/04/14 - 18/09/14, 07/10/14 - 25/12/14 + 12/01/15 - 31/03/15
Peak = 18/04/14 - 21/04/14, 19/09/14 - 06/10/14 + 26/12/14 - 11/01/15
Valid until 31/03/15
- The tour travels from Rainbow Beach to Inskip Point for the barge crossing to Fraser Island at approximately 8.30am.
- The tour departs Fraser Island at approximately 4.30pm on the barge back to Inskip Point and returns to Rainbow Beach between 5.00 - 5.30pm.