Spirit of Hervey Bay Whale Watch and Fraser Island Adventure Ticket
Spirit of Hervey Bay is offering a Whale Watch & Fraser Island Adventure Ticket.
» Half Day Whale Watching Cruise
The Adventure ticket combines a whale watching cruise to view the humpback whale in action PLUS a one day 4 wheel drive guided tour of Fraser Island with Fraser Explorer Tours.
Two Tours over Two Days
- These tours can be taken in any combination you desire whales first day, Fraser second day or Fraser first and whales a couple of days later.
Whale Watch Cruise Season:
1ST AUGUST TO 2ND OCTOBER 2012
Morning cruise departs at 8.30am, returning at 1.30pm
Afternoon cruise departs at 1.30pm, returning at 5.30pm
3rd OCTOBER TO 30TH OCTOBER 2012
3/4 Day cruise departs at 8.30am, returning at 2.00pm
Full Day Fraser Island Tour:
Departs from your tourist accommodation approximately 7.00am, returning at approximately 5.30pm
|Whale Watch + Fraser Package
|Your Fraser Explorer Day Tour includes:
- Your adventure begins with a courtesy transfer from tourist accommodation
- A 30 minute barge cruise across the Great Sandy Strait to Fraser Island, watch out for dolphins and dugongs.
- Drive along the sand tracks through forests to Central Station, a former forestry camp.
- Walk along the banks of Wanggoolba Creek which flows gently and silently through lush rainforest.
- Travel up famous 75 Mile Beach to see the coloured sands of the Pinnacles and the wreck of the cruise ship Maheno, which came ashore in 1935.
- Stop for a swim in Eli Creek as it flows swiftly through the dunes or take a walk around its banks
- Lake McKenzie is Fraser’s most beautiful fresh water lake. Take a swim in the crystal clear waters or just relax on its white sandy beaches.
- Relax and enjoy a hot and cold buffet lunch at Eurong Beach Resort
- A fun day with an expert guide in a modern air-conditioned, 4WD coach with seat belts
|Your Whale Watch Cruise includes:
- Includes morning OR afternoon tea
- Courtesy transfers between tourist accommodation and marina
- Expert commentary on the whales and features of Fraser Island
- Guaranteed sightings or full refund (10/8/ - 10/10) or free return cruise outside these dates
- 5 viewing decks spread over 4 levels allowing you to move around at your leisure
- Hydrophone equipped to listen to the whales singing
- Largest Underwater Viewing Rooms with windows to spy the whales underwater
- Whale / Dolphin Cameras – for action between the hull of the boat relayed live to to onboard tv screens
- Our fast boat means you get maximum time to spend with the whales
- Kids activities
- Extra comfortable, luxurious and stable catamaran
- 25 Years family owned and operated whale watching business
- FREE souvenir whale DVD
- Friendly and inviting atmosphere suitable for all ages
WHAT TO BRING:
Your camera, swimsuit, towel, flat walking shoes, sunscreen, hat, jacket, polaroid sunglasses, water bottle, money for drinks and refreshments at the bakery (or bring your own morning and afternoon tea) and souvenirs etc.