Amaroo at Trinity is about twenty minutes north from Cairns. The resort is set on a small hill overlooking the beautiful Trinity Beach with fantastic views over the Coral Sea.
The resort is walking distance from Trinity Beach’s shops, restaurants & bars and transportation. There are even golf courses available at neighbouring areas like; Yorkey’s Knob and Clifton Beach for the golf enthusiasts.
Amaroo at Trinity has self-contained Ocean View Studios with spacious balconies that offer fantastic views. The rooms are comfortable and modern. They also offer Family Studios, these are two adjoining studios with a common entry area, both great for families or couples that are travelling together.
- queen-bed comfort
- ensuite style bathroom
- equipped kitchenette with 2 hot plates, microwave and a good sized refrigerator / freezer
- generous living area with the usual free to air channels as well as complimentary cable TV
(with extended movies and sports channels package!)
- pull-out sofa bed in the living area provides for an extra person if required *
- spacious, private balcony is virtually an outdoor room where you can unwind and enjoy the fantastic ocean views.
- Family Studios:
- two adjoining studios with a common entry
- one contains a queen bed plus pull-out sofa and the other twin beds and a pull-out sofa
- sleeps up to 6 people (standard tariff is for 4)
- Airconditioning and fans in all studios
- Wireless internet access available
Maximum room capacity:
* (2 persons plus 1 person on pull out sofa can be accommodated in the Ocean View Studio, and a total of 4 plus 2 on pull out sofas in the Ocean View Family Suites – additional charge applies).