Cityside Holiday Apartments, Cairns. The city of Cairns is set in the heart of Tropical North Queensland and is the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef, World Heritage-listed rainforest, tropical tablelands, and sun-soaked islands.
- Tropical garden setting
- On-site management
- Internet access – internet kiosk with fast ADSL connection at the reception; or dial-up in unit
- Full tour and booking desk for all day and extended trips (at no extra cost to you)
- Hire facilities for facsimile machines, videos, DVD, cot and high chairs, pool towels
- Large free–form salt water swimming pool (fenced for safety)
- Gazebo and BBQ areas
- Secure undercover parking
- Storage facilities for luggage
- Car rentals available on site
- The enthusiastic on-site management team
The Cityside provides comfortable holiday accommodation, in a quiet location close to the center of Cairns.
The 40 have tiled floors, ceiling fans, and air-conditioning – all surrounded by tropical gardens. Balconies and patios allow the tropical breeze to cool your apartment.
Apartment features include:
- Fully equipped kitchen, including dishwasher & microwave
- Open–plan lounge/dining area, furnished in tropical cane decor
- Bathroom with bath and overhead shower
- Private laundry facilities in each bathroom including washing machines and clothes dryer
- Private balcony or patio
- Ceiling Fans
- TV & Radio
- ISD/STD telephones with Direct In Dial (DID)
- All linen, crockery & cutlery supplied
- One-bedroom apartments offer either Queen–size or twin bedding
- Two-bedroom apartments offer both Queen–size and twin bedding
- Large built-in wardrobes provide plenty of room for storage
- Semi–disabled apartment available (with assistance)
- Apartments are serviced on a weekly basis
Your safety during your stay is paramount. On-site management is on–hand 24 hours a day, and here to help. Secure undercover parking is an additional safety assurance for your private or hire–car.