Club Tropical Port Douglas Resort is located in Tropical North Queensland around the Great Barrier Reef & Daintree rainforest area. Club Tropical Resort is an established 4 star resort located in the heart of Port Douglas Village. Everyday of your holiday vacation can be a golf experience of the highest quality. Golf by day and relax in the luxury of club tropical resort by night. It’s a winning combination! Port Douglas Links Golf Club and club tropical resort are proud partners in this special golf arrangement.
The resort has many features which help ensure that your holiday is a relaxed and enjoyable one. One of these features is the “Sanctum” – it’s the place to get a relaxing massage for your well being. The Sanctum staff are specialists in the ancient skills of massage and aromatherapy. For a superb dining experience the resort features Sassi’s Cucina – an all day alfresco dining providing the very best local produce in an exceptional Italian style. The restaurant is located upstairs along with the bar and offers a superb tropical dining experience, in-room dining is also available.
A Conference room and large terrace is also available with a seating capacity of up to 30 delegates. The Tour Desk is there to take care of all your needs from dinner reservations and tropical excursions to car and coach transfers. Club Tropical Resort guests can take advantage of the large rock-sculptured swimming pool, or unwind in one of the luxurious underground hot spas and sauna.
- Large rock sculptured pool, two hot spas and sauna set in lush tropical gardens.
- Tour Desk – to take care of all of your needs from dinner reservations and tropical excursions to car hire and coach transfers.
- Guest laundry facilities with washing machines and dryers. The resort also offers a laundering and dry cleaning service.
- Complimentary secure undercover parking.
Club Tropical Resort offers a variety of 51 studios 1, 2 and 3 bedroom suites in a choice of 3 individually decorated themes (Rainforest, Beach Reef). All rooms are self-contained with kitchenettes located on your own private balcony overlooking the landscaped water gardens, Coral Sea or Mossman Mountains. The Spacious living and sleeping areas are furnished in line with each particular theme created by renowned fabric designer, Linda Jackson.
- 51 spacious suites – Studio, 1 or 2 bedroom & honeymoon suites.
- Specially designed studio suite for wheelchair accessibility.
- All suites have fully equipped kitchens on their private balconies (hotplates, microwave, double sinks).
- Suites have private balconies, air-conditioning, overhead fans, CD player and DVD player, hair dryer, iron/ironing board.
- All suites are serviced weekly.