The award-winning Coral Sea Resort, in the exclusive seaside enclave of Airlie Beach, in the stunning Whitsundays, is an oasis of luxury and tranquillity. The ideal location for your oceanfront wedding ceremony, breathtaking reception, and romantic honeymoon.
Imagine walking across the manicured lawn, down the red carpet aisle to join your husband-to-be on the oceanfront. The romantic outdoor gazebo is the ideal location for the signing of the register. Have your wedding photos taken in the oceanfront tropical gardens, stroll along the boardwalk to picturesque Shelly Beach and Abel Point Marina, before capturing the breathtaking sunset scenes from the Jetty.
Choose from a variety of venues for your wedding reception – the absolute waterfront and intimate Jetty Restaurant, the fully air-conditioned Nautilus Room, the poolside lawn area or enjoy the stunning views from the Clipper Restaurant & Lounge. Their experienced wedding coordinator will work with you to design everything to your taste and budget so that you can relax and savor your special day.
Stunning Waterfront Location where nothing is overlooked but the Coral Sea.
This intimate outdoor chapel is set on the absolute water’s edge at the northerly end of the resort’s gardens and is the ideal venue for your ceremony.
Located over the Coral Sea, the Private Jetty is a breathtaking location for your wedding ceremony.
Located on the Northern point of Paradise Point the Private Gazebo caters to a maximum of 6 guests.
The Clipper Restaurant & Lounge
Non-Sole Use: The Clipper Restaurant offers oceanfront & poolside dining and a cocktail lounge. A section of the restaurant is available for groups of up to 18 guests.
Sole Use: The Clipper Restaurant is available for a minimum of 50 and a maximum of 100 guests.
Their private jetty is a unique, romantic setting for a reception. It is located a small distance away from the main resort and is covered for all weather conditions. The Jetty caters to a maximum of 50 guests.
The lawn area, set between the pool and the ocean is in an absolutely unique waterfront setting. It is ideal for cocktail-style functions or more formal sit-down dinners.
For the larger reception, their recently refurbished, fully air-conditioned Nautilus Room has ocean views and can seat up to 160 guests.
Wedding Ceremony Package – FROM $2800 per couple
- 3 nights accommodation
- Chilled champagne and chocolate-dipped strawberries upon arrival
- Full Cooked Breakfast daily in the Clipper Restaurant & Lounge
- Two one hour massages for him and her
- Services of the Resort Wedding Coordinator
- Up to 20 covered guest chairs for the ceremony
- A celebration glass of champagne for each guest to toast the bride and groom
- Services of a Civil Celebrant including Marriage Certificate (Male or Female)
- Wedding ceremony witnesses if required
- Airport Limousine transfers from Whitsunday Coast (Proserpine) Airport or Cruise Whitsundays Resort Connections from Hamilton Island Airport