Daintree Eco Lodge and Spa offer the ultimate rainforest getaway. The Lodge is located in the Daintree’s lush rainforest in Far North Queensland.
- Daintree Wellness Spa
- Julaymba Restaurant & Aboriginal Art Gallery
- Tour Desk offering an array of tours covering eco-tourism, rainforest, reef, river & Aboriginal cultural activities
- Transfer services available to/from Cairns city, Airport & Port Douglas
- Wireless Internet Access
- Undercover swimming pool with sun deck
Julaymba Restaurant & Gallery, with its balcony terrace, overlooks the peaceful freshwater lagoon and is accessible via boardwalks through the rainforest. Open for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. Julaymba Restaurant also welcomes day visitors and serves Devonshire Teas that are well worth stopping in for.
Daintree Spa offers treatments that are therapeutic and restorative for your total well-being. Enjoy relaxing massages, nutritional body wraps, facials to rejuvenate, while being surrounded by rainforest and wildlife.
Daintree Eco Lodge & Spa is a unique wedding location in Australia. Celebration your wedding in an exclusive rainforest retreat that offers you the ultimate tranquility, privacy, and seclusion. For a different experience, rainforest weddings can include Aboriginal culture.
Daintree Eco Lodge & Spa has 15 peaceful treehouses (Bayans), surrounded by lush rainforests and the smells and sounds of nature.
- Located only 90 minutes drive (113km) north of Cairns International Airport
- Only 40 minutes north of Port Douglas (45km), gateway to the Great Barrier Reef
- 3 km south of Daintree Village
- Only lodge on the Daintree River
- The sealed road runs to property – no 4WD required
- South of the Daintree River – no ferry crossing required