The luxury Yacht Club Villas, nestled alongside the iconic new Hamilton Island Yacht Club, boast a superb waterfront position with breathtaking ocean views over Dent Passage. With a design emphasis on privacy and space, each villa spans three to four levels according to position. The four bedroom villas offer tranquil serenity, located alongside the 240 berth Hamilton Island Marina and within easy reach of the island’s new world-class developments including the Hamilton Island Yacht Club and 18-hole championship Hamilton Island Golf Course.
- Indoor/outdoor restaurant and bar jutting over the marina
- Members-only level complete with private restaurant
- Bar and reading room
- Wellness facility with high-tech gymnasium
- Indoor lap pool and saunas
- Blackout auditorium
- Extensive conference, function and wedding facilities
Gracefully positioned on the Dent Passage waterfront within a lush tropical setting, the luxury Yacht Club Villas symbolise the new vision for Hamilton Island. Accompanied by a waterfront lagoon pool, walking paths and a private buggy for each Villa, they reflect the Oatley stamp of quality.
FOOD & WINE
The Hamilton Island Yacht Club will be the new focal point for fine dining and cuisine on Hamilton Island.
Opened in November 2009, the signature Bommie restaurant features Modern Australian cuisine. Hamilton Island Yacht Club also features bars and function rooms for the use of members and guests.
The Hamilton Island Yacht Club will feature state of the art conference and function facilities overlooking the turquoise blue waters of Dent Passage and an inspiring central atrium space for events.
The Ketch & Cutter rooms feature high ceilings, natural light and a stunning backdrop across Dent Passage to Hamilton Island Golf Club. These rooms are ideal for premium conferences, product launches, tradeshows and gala dinners.
The Yacht Club Auditorium will feature fixed, ascending theatre style seating, perfect for meetings and presentations of up to 70 guests.
There are a variety of other inspiring function areas including the Flag Deck which is ideal for cocktail parties, the Signature Bommie Restaurant, perfect for a dine around or exclusive dinner and the private Cellar Dining room designed to inspire small incentive groups.
The Hamilton Island Yacht Club Villas are set over three or four levels, and capture spectacular views of Dent Passage towards the Whitsunday Islands. All include a spacious open plan living/dining room; state-of-the art gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances; four bedrooms and four bathrooms, comprising: master suite and walk-in robe and bathroom, two additional double bedrooms with ensuite, and a fourth bedroom/flexible space or media room. In addition, the Villas have separate laundries, fully ducted air conditioning and a private golf buggy.
- Spacious open plan living area with soaring ceilings and external bi-fold louver shutters flowing onto large outdoor area.
- A choice of Standard or Premium villa categories all with water views (categories differ in villa location and view)
- 4 bedroom villas with 4 bathrooms, maximum number of guests 8
- Bedroom 1 (master suite): 1 x king, walk-in robe, en suite, large external balcony with 2 sun beds
- Bedroom 2: 1 x queen with built in wardrobe and en suite
- Bedroom 3: 1 x queen with built in wardrobe and en suite
- Bedroom 4: 1 x zip king (2 x singles) with built in wardrobe, bathroom located opposite
- State-of-the-art gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances
- Separate laundry with Miele washer and dryer
- Dining and outdoor table with seating for 8
- Gas Weber BBQ
- Ducted air-conditioning
- 46″ Plasma TV and surround system