Palace Backpackers in Hervey Bay is centrally located and only within walking distance to the beach, restaurants, and pubs. Reception can arrange tours to go whale watching or to visit Fraser Island. Accommodation is in self-contained apartments, converted into dorms and double rooms.
- Great prices on quality, budget accommodation!
- Great team & staff who know the region and are happy to help you make the most out of your time on the Fraser Coast.
- If you just want to chill out – they offer a relaxed atmosphere, tropical garden surrounds & hammocks for lounging around in.
- Their self-contained units come complete with spacious kitchen, dining, and lounge areas.
- They’ve got a pool, complete with hammocks and an Aussie BBQ area – which is perfect for hanging out with newfound friends.
- They’ve got a tour desk and can help book activities in the region and in the Whitsundays.
- They offer Internet access in the Global Gossip Internet area.
- Their Tag-along tours to Fraser Island meet at the hostel – and they hold their pre-trip orientation sessions here. So, if you book a trip and stay with them… you get to sleep in longer on your day of departure!
- Need to stow your luggage whilst you head off on your Fraser Island adventure? They can help with secure lockers on site.
- BBQ facilities are free? And parking is free too!