Paradise Links Resort provides a holiday destination for golfers with a style that you cant resist and located right on the Great Barrier Reef, located in the exclusive beachside town of Port Douglas. Only an hour’s drive north of Cairns, Paradise Links Resort is surrounded by the Sea Temple Golf Course and is just 450 metres from the famous Four Mile Beach.
Paradise Links Resort offers premier 4.5 star facilities, and apart from the championship 18 hole golf course features two tennis courts, barbecue facilities and two outdoor pools. Plus, you’re only minutes away from Port Douglas Macrossan Street, which offers world class restaurants, boutiques and galleries.
Paradise Links Resort is located adjacent to the Sea Temple Verandah Restaurant, which offers great views across the fairway and a relaxing atmosphere in which to enjoy dinner or a refreshing cold beverage. Breakfast is served daily between 7.30am and 10am. Only a short drive away is Macrossan Street, the central hub of Port Douglas. Here guests will find dozens of dining choices from 5 star cuisine to casual alfresco cafes.
Paradise Links Resort is situated near fabulous Four Mile Beach with easy access to the Great Barrier Reef, set in a tropical rainforest setting. If you’ve decided to wed in Port Douglas, they know this is the place to organise last minute details or relax prior to the big day. The resort features a combination of accommodation types including luxurious villas and suites.
Accompanied by an 18-hole championship golf course and full recreational facilities, Paradise Links Resort is the perfect place to escape to for your wedding or honeymoon.
Just the place for a romantic getaway, Paradise Links Resort is situated on the Sea Temple Golf Course, ten minutes from the famous Four Mile Beach in Port Douglas. Accommodation is private luxurious self contained apartments and villas. With over 80 restaurants in Port Douglas they do not offer room service, however some restaurants will deliver. Upon request they can organise picnic hampers, fine wine and any special requests, including in house massages.
- Ceiling fans
- Tea & Coffee facilities
- Ironing Equipment
- Kitchen & laundry facilities
- Lock-up garage
The resorts accommodation comprises 56 rooms and 38 villas. All rooms have views over tropical gardens and the resort swimming pools. The Villas offer a combination of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom fully self contained villas overlooking the fairways of the Links Golf Course. All rooms are non-smoking.
Links Room, Junior Suite & 2 Bedroom Suite
- Links Room – these rooms are available in a bedding configuration of 1 King or 2 single beds, ideal for a couple their current size is approximately 33m² (square metres).
- Junior Suite – available with queen bed, perfect for a business or lone traveller, their room size is approximately 66m² (square metres).
- 2 Bedroom Suite – available with 1 Queen + 1 King or 2 single beds, these rooms are ideal for families. Their approximate room size is 99m² (square metres).
2, 3 & 4 Bedroom Villas
- 2 Bedroom Villa – these rooms feature 1 King + 2 single beds, room size is currently 130m² (square metres).
- 3 Bedroom Villa – these rooms have a bedding configuration of 1 King + Queen + 2 single beds, a must for large families their room size is 190m² (square metres).
- 4 Bedroom Villa – the largest of the room types, they are approximately 220m² (square metres) and have a bedding configuration of 1 King + 2 queens + 2 single beds.