Passions of Paradise uses a 25 metre high-performance catamaran to take visitors on a snorkel, dive and sailing day trip from Cairns to the Great Barrier Reef. Visiting two unique locations, Michaelmas Cay and Paradise Reef, fantastic opportunity to dive and snorkel with turtles, and see many colourful fish and amazing varieties of coral.
|Included in Your Day:
* Let us know in advance if you need a prescription mask, are a vegetarian or vegan, so they can cater for your needs on your trip.
Departure Details and What to Bring
- Departs every day excluding New Years Day & Cyclonic conditions
- Maximum 80 passengers
- Check in is at their counter at the Reef Fleet Terminal, Marlin Marina at around 7:45 am for 8 am departure.
- Bring, hat, sunscreen, bathing gear, sunglasses, towel, etc. as you would for travelling to the beach.
- They have credit card facilities on the boat.
- French & German Speaking Crew available on request
|Michaelmas Cay & Paradise Reef Day Cruise||2013-2014-2015|
» $10 Reef Levy per person / per day is included in the rate.
** All costings are valid till 31 March 2015
|Passions 1st Dive (Introductory or Certified)
– Dive medical document to be completed on board
|Passions 2nd Dive (Introductory or Certified)
– Certified dive subject to availability
|Glass Bottom Boat Tour||$20|
* Prices are subject to change.