Reef Experience is a luxury day trip from Marlin Jetty in Cairns. While you have breakfast, you’ll cruise to the Great Barrier Reef, where you will spend 6 full hours snorkeling, scuba diving, swimming & visiting 2 spectacular reef locations. There is also a glass-bottom boat that departs regularly for coral & marine life viewing.
The cruise has highly trained scuba dive instructors for introductory divers and certified divers to show you the wonders that the Great Barrier Reef offers.
- The instructors will give you a briefing on the basics of scuba diving.
- You’ll have to complete a medical form to be able to visit the reef.
- All introductory dives are completed with a qualified dive instructor and a maximum of 4 people to a maximum depth of 12 meters
- Children need to be 12 years old before they can participate in an introductory dive.
NOTE: You need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying
- Prior to diving you may be asked to fill in a Medical Form, this is not a legal requirement but some companies make it policy.
- The reason for the questionnaire is to determine if you have a pre-existing condition that may stop you from diving in Australia
On the way back to Cairns there will be lots of fun and bubbles with their Boom-netting and keep an eye out for the dolphins as they surf alongside most days, sit back, relax or socialize with new friends with a cold drink from their bar, on the spacious sundeck. View the day’s video and watch the sun go down on one of the seven natural wonders of the world as you enjoy complimentary wine, cheese & tropical fruits.
- Children 4-11 years.
- Family fare – maximum of 2 adults and 2 children of the same family. Normal fare applies to additional children.
All schedules, activities, and prices may be varied without notice. Listed fares in Australian dollars include Goods and Services Tax.