The Reef View Hotel on Hamilton Island offers hotel style accommodation which either have Garden or Coral Sea views. As this property is a hotel it has many fantastic guest facitilies, including; lap pool, restaurant & bar, tour desk, shop and business centre.
The Reef View Hotel is right opposite Catseye Beach, close to all the resort facilities like, day spa, tennis & squash courts, island dining and the many water sports. Guests also have unlimited use of the scheduled island shuttle which operates on a loop around Hamilton Island.
The Reef View Hotel has a Reef Lounge, to enjoy a pre-dinner drink or glass of beer or wine during the day and an alfresco style Pool Terrace Restaurant which offers a la carte dining and buffet breakfast.
HAMILTON ISLAND DINING
Hamilton island has many other dining options in the Marina Village, like Italian, gourmet pizzas and steak. Otherwise you can choose to dine at Manta Ray Café & Sails.
For Bars & Entertainment, Hamilton Island offers many options for a glass of beer, wine and cocktail.
The Reef View Hotel rooms are part of a variety of accommodation options that Hamilton Island Resort provides.
Reef View Hotel guests rooms are very spacious with a balcony offering either garden or coral sea views. The garden view room are located on the lower levels (levels 1 – 4) and the coral sea views are available from level 5 – 18. The rooms have 2 x Queen Beds, are all air-conditioned, have internet access and a flat screen TV with the opportunity to watch pay-per-view movies.
For families and groups, Reef View Hotel has the options to interconnect two rooms, these are classed as a Reef Family Room. This includes a room with 2 x Queen Beds and a connecting room with 2 x Single Beds, plus there 2 bathrooms. You also have the choice of garden or coral sea views.
TO SEE & DO:
- Complimentary use of catamarans, paddle skis, windsurfers and snorkelling equipment
- Complimentary use of the gym, spa, sauna, tennis and squash court hire
- Over 20km of bushwalking trails
- Koala Gallery Wildlife Experience
- Access to over 40+ activities including golf driving range, relaxation centre and diving experiences
- Day trip to Hardy Reef, home to Heart Reef on the Great Barrier Reef
- Whitehaven Beach, voted on of the top ten beaches in the world by BBC
- Hamilton Island Golf Club, located on neighbouring Dent Island