(Daily from Brisbane, Gold Coast, or Noosa)
Travel with your experienced driver and guide in a small group to explore Fraser Island.
Explore the world’s largest rainforest growing in sand, Satinay & Kauri forests, and Eco Boardwalk along famous Wanggoolba Creek at Central Station rainforest.
Photo Lake Jennings and relax at Lake Birrabeen or Lake McKenzie – crystal clear white beaches – Swim/Snorkel. 4WD through the forest to Lake Boomanjin – world heritage listed and largest perched lake.
Experience the aboriginal culture and history of Fraser Island, hear stories of sand mining and timber cutters. Fresh Buffet Lunch at Eurong Beach Resort on Fraser Island’s eastern surf beach or picnic lunch in the rainforest. Return via – Satinay and Blackbutt Forest to 75 Mile Surf Beach Road.
Break at Rainbow Beach before the journey back to Brisbane.
- 4WD 75 mile Surf Beach
- World Heritage Rainforest
- Central Station Rainforest
- Freshwater Creeks
- Unique Wildlife
- Majestic Satinay Forest
- Eco Boardwalk Wangoolba Creek
- World’s Largest Perched Lake – Lake Boomanjin
- Rainbow Beach Coloured Sands
- Eurong Beach Resort
- Prehistoric King Fern
- 3 Freshwater Lakes
- Expert Driver and Eco Guide
- Fresh Buffet Lunch at Island Resort OR picnic lunch at lakes or rainforest
- 75-mile beach drive
- Ferry Fees & Transport Return
Brisbane*: 6:45 am