The Summit Rainforest Retreat is located in the Cairns Highlands, also known as the Atherton Tablelands. The retreat is situated on the summit of an extinct volcano and commands the highest point in Atherton. With tranquil rainforest setting and 180 degree panoramic views.
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Barbeque Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Car Park
- Conference Facilities
- Open Fire Places
- TV/Lounge Area
- Sun Deck
- Outdoor Furniture
THE RAINFOREST RETREAT
The Summit Rainforest Retreat is a 1 bedroom apartment (sleeps 4) and caters for singles, couples, families and travel groups.
The Summit B&B is a 4 bedroom Queenslander, and separate to The Summit Rainforest Retreat.
It has a wide deck on three sides, giving panoramic views from all rooms. The Summit can be booked on a B&B room basis, or as an entire house (sleeps 8). Each room has it’s own name;
Bandicoot Room, Pademelon Room and Wallaby Room.
1 BEDROOM APARTMENT – THE SUMMIT RAINFOREST RETREAT:
- 1 King bedroom with 2 single bunks in the “living area”.
- Built in wardrobe with bedside lamps and tables.
- Ceiling fans in the bedroom and living “area”.
- Mabi rainforest views from your bedroom and kitchenette.
- Lounge area with TV and Austar satellite TV.
- 1 large bathroom, with separate shower & toilet.
- Dining area with all necessary utensils.
- Kitchenette includes refrigerator, toaster, frypan and micro-wave.
- Telephone facility for local calls.
- Private deck with panoramic views, heated pool & spa, open fireplace and BBQ.
- Full laundry facilities, including washing machine, wash tub, clothes drier and clothes line.
- Sleeps up to 2 Adults & 2 Children or 4 Adults, Maximum 4 persons.
4 BEDROOM QUEENSLANDER – THE SUMMIT B&B:
- Central cooling & heating
- Private, spacious ensuites in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans in all rooms
- Small reading library of Australian classics in the lounge area with Bay windows, is a feature.
- Telephone and computer phone line
- Satellite TV access in each bedroom
- Satellite AUSTAR box & TV in the lounge area of the house
- Heated pool, spa & waterfall feature located at deck level
- BBQ facilities
- Under-cover car parking
- Continental breakfast provisions provided for all B&B guests
- Self drive itineraries
- Quality linen, towels & pool towels provided
- Spacious, open planned kitchen with modern appliances and large dining area
- Full laundramat facilities as well as an internal laundry including wc for pool access and ironing
- Outdoor furniture to relax and enjoy the 180 degree views from the deck outside your room
- Mobile phone coverage
- An Aussie water tank, full with natural rain water, perfect to replenish your water containers
- Ka Huna massages and Swedish Remedial Massages on site (cost extra)
- Private Guides for birdwatching & spotlighting native animals at night (cost extra)
- Packages, for all of the above, can be supplied.
- Close to a variety of top class restaurants and all the regions attractions
- Environmental walks through the native Mabi Rainfores into the extinct volcanic crater
- Private access to the Halloran’s Hill lookout
- Privacy and seclusion