Turtle Beach Resort is only a short walk from Mermaid Beach and is not far from Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise. The resort is an excellent family holiday, offering kids plenty of resort activities.
- Splash Zone Waterpark featuring 4 water slides, 2 toddler slides, dumping bucket, water cannons, and more
- Four separate swimming areas, including wading pools and an adults-only retreat
- Pool water slide
- Four spas, one in each pool complex
- Two saunas
- Gated children’s areas
- Club Turtle Kids Activity Club (for kids aged 4 – 12)
- 15-hole putt-putt golf course (fees apply)
- Two arcade games rooms with coin-operated video and table games
- Floodlit tennis court (fees apply)
- Fitness room with the latest equipment
- 22-seat cinema with 4 showtimes daily
- Chelonia Day Spa
- Nine BBQ entertainment areas
- ‘Fresh and Tasty’ convenience store open from 7.00 am till 8.00 pm daily
- Ben and Jerry’s ice cream is available at ‘Fresh and Tasty
- The Deck Restaurant & Bar is open daily for meals, woodfire pizza, snacks, and drinks without having to leave the resort
- Complimentary WiFi internet access is available in most areas of the resort (download limits apply)
- Free secure undercover car parking
- Tour Desk for bookings, tickets, and transfers to Gold Coast attractions and airport
Turtle Beach Resort is the ideal place for a family holiday with self-catering apartments plus a swimming pool and other activities for the kids. Configurations of one, two, and three-bedroom apartments can be found here.
- Air-Conditioned and heated living areas
- Flat-screen TV in the lounge room with Cable programs and pay-per-view movies
- Broadband internet access (additional fee applies)
- Bedroom TV
- Ceiling fans (bedrooms)
- Full kitchen
- Laundry facilities
- Iron and ironing board
One-bedroom Apartments – Sleeps 2 in a queen bed. Sleeps 3 with a rollaway bed.
Two-bedroom Apartments – Sleeps 4 in 1 x queen and 2 x single beds. Sleeps 5 with a rollaway bed. 2 x ensuite bathrooms.
Three-bedroom Apartments – Sleeps 6 with existing beds or 8 with a rollaway bed. Master bedroom with queen bed. Two smaller bedrooms have 2 x single beds each. 2 x ensuite bathrooms.
Four-bedroom Apartments – Ideal for large or multiple families of up to 10 people. Comprises two adjoining two-bedroom apartments with a common door.
Executive Apartments – Even more luxurious than their regular 4 ½ – Star accommodation, these are the last word in Gold Coast luxury. Same accommodation options as shown above. Executive Apartments are available with one, two or three bedrooms.