Deep Sea Divers Den offers snorkel and dive day trips to the Great Barrier Reef. Their Day Reef Trips departs daily from Marlin Marine, Cairns. This trip is ideal for all ages wishing to snorkel or have an introductory dive. Certified divers will be able to explore the wonders that the Great Barrier Reef offers with 3 dives in one day.
- Dive/Snorkel Equipment
- Air fills
- Tropical Buffet Lunch
- Fresh chilled water
- 2 Dive Locations
- Prescription Masks (deposit required)
|EXTRAS ON BOARD:
||WHAT TO BRING:
Dive / Snorkel Insurance
– Child rate for 3 – 11 yrs
– Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
– Minimum age for Introductory dives – 12 years
– Certified divers – age 10 + 11 years, must dive with parent, guardian or private guide
– Certified divers – age 12 – 14 years, must dive with parent, guardian or shared guide
Departs daily from Cairns Marlin Marina (Pier Marketplace) at 8.30am and returns at 4.30pm.
Air conditioned bus pick up/return transfer from your accommodation is included (Cairns city only and Northern Beaches only).