Quest Townsville accommodation is located in the heart of Palmer Street – Townsville’s premier dining area. Featuring 138 apartments – all with a private balcony overlooking the marina. The property has ample undercover car parking plus an amazing outside BBQ and pool area for all of the family to enjoy.
Quest Townsville can meet all of your accommodation requirements – Corporate travellers can enjoy wireless internet access throughout the property, utilise their Executive Boardroom on the 1st floor of the property as well as the service of their prompt, efficient reservations team. While leisure travellers can enjoy their self-contained facilities – Studio apartments with kitchenette and 1 bedroom apartments with full kitchen plus spa bathrooms.
Some quick facts about Quest Townsville for you –
- Great central location in the major dining precinct of Townsville
- All apartments fully self-contained
- Every apartment features a balcony with either marina, Magnetic Island views or the Coral Sea or harbour.
- Relax in the comfort of our apartments featuring a fully equipped kitchen and laundry as well as separate lounge and dining areas.
- Complimentary access to exercise at Tropical Bodies Gym nearby
- Great pool and spa area with BBQ facilities to enjoy
- Valet Laundry & Dry-cleaning service
- Restaurant Chargeback – Have your meal charged back to your accommodation account at a range of popular local restaurants
- Breakfast Packs – All the ingredients for you to prepare breakfast in your own apartment
- Pantry Shopping Service – A comprehensive and convenient alternative to personal grocery shopping,
- Baby Sitting
Quest Townsville is located in the heart of Townsville’s premier dining precinct – Palmer Street, with award-winning restaurants cafes and bars all within easy walking distance.
A special feature of our Townsville accommodation is their restaurant chargeback option. Enjoy a meal at a number of selected Townsville restaurants in the dining precinct and chargeback to your serviced apartment account.
Boasting some of the world’s best seafood Townsville has something for every taste and budget.
Your other option is to cook for yourself in your apartment – with all the tropical produce and seafood available nearby, their reception personnel can direct you to the nearby CBD to cater for all of your dining needs.
MEETINGS & CONFERENCES
The Quest Townsville Executive Boardroom offers the convenience of a small meeting room, ideal for offsite meetings or confidential interviews.
The room caters for up to ten delegates seated in a boardroom style setting.
Meeting and business services include Direct dial phone, Azure Wireless access, fax and photocopy service available at Reception, whiteboard and markers. Television, DVD, CD player and VCR are available from reception. Additional conference equipment can be hired upon request.
Studios are large, spacious and light-filled – with kitchenette facilities, including microwave, toaster, fridge, cutlery and crockery.
Queen or 2 single beds.
Ensuite shower and small lounge area with private balcony overlooking the marina, pool or harbour.
1 BEDROOM APARTMENT
One-bedroom apartments provide a separate bedroom with a queen-size bed, a spacious lounge and a dining area with full kitchen facilities including hot plates, cooking equipment, convection microwave, full-size fridge and dishwasher.
All 1 bedroom apartments feature a corner spa in the large bathroom, a private balcony and private laundry facilities with a washer/dryer and tub.
|Apartment Facilities||Rooms that cater for those with disabilities.|