146 Marine Pde, Coolangatta
The Bahamas is a new and intimate beach resort, offering absolute sweeping views of the ocean, Tweed River, boat harbour and mountains from every unit. Large balconies wrap around the building, ready for those spectacular beachside mornings or a relaxing sundowner with a view.
- Ample undercover security parking.
- Passenger lift to all floors.
- Babysitting available.
- Privately operated by on-site owner
- Intimate boutique beachfront holiday
- Semi-permanent apartments – just 2 units/floor.
- Large saltwater pool with tropical palm island.
- Heated spa.
- Poolside gazebo
- Entertaining Area
- Natural gas BBQ
- Sink Toilet/change room.
Built to make the most of the natural conditions, each spacious unit has cross ventilation as well as exceptionally high ceilings and overhead fans. Pristine white decor combined with crip blue adds to the elegant, comfortable feel of these luxury holiday apartments.
Bahamas Resort has large balconies that wrap around the building, so you can sit and enjoy watching life below Greenmount Beach & Coolangatta Beach. With quality interiors and stunning views, it’s no wonder that guests choose to return to one of Coolangatta’s Best Resorts.
- Self-contained units.
- Each fully equipped modern kitchen has a water view.
- Pristine ceramic living areas.
- Exceptional high ceilings.
- Cross ventilation & overhead fans in every room.
- Internal washing machine & drying area. Linen supplied.
- Absolute sweeping views of the ocean, boat harbour & mountains from every unit.
A stylish saltwater pool with a tropical palm island and heated spa add to the enjoyment of a day spent in the tropical sun, perhaps with a BBQ lunch in the poolside gazebo. Directly opposite the rolling sands of Greenmount Beach, the Surf Life Saving Club and the safety of a patrolled beach.
Coolangatta boasts an unhurried village ambience, with an assortment of quality cafés and restaurants. Alfresco dining is definitely the most popular and best way to enjoy the breezes by day and the ambience by night. The Gold Coast offers the best white-sand beaches in the world and many of Australia’s major theme parks in one location.
Area Features & Attractions:
- Clubs Shops and Markets
- Tweed Mall Shopping Area
- High-quality Cafes & Restaurants
- Rainbow Bay
- Snorkelling & Diving