This policy sets out how QLD Travel and associated websites including, but not limited to qldtravel.com.au, victravel.com.au, nswtravel.com.au, tastravel.net.au, watravel.com.au, satravel.net.au and nttravel.com.au collects, uses and discloses your personal information.
By accessing or using QLD Travel websites and services you agree to the use and disclosure of your personal information in the manner described in this policy.
QLD Travel is bound by the Privacy Act (1988).
What personal information is collected
QLD Travel collects personal information that it considers necessary for it, or its related bodies to provide the range of services they offer.
Personal information collected by QLD Travel may include:
- your name, address and contact details
- bank account and credit account details
- user ID’s and passwords
- the services provided to you
- records of communications with QLD Travel including records using Communications Services
How is personal information collected
QLD Travel collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
- directly from you when you provide information directly to QLD Travel in person, by phone or in writing ( whether electronic or otherwise)
- directly from you when you communicate with QLD Travel or any other person using QLD Travel Services
- from third parties such as:
- QLD Travel related companies; resellers of QLD Travel services and service providers to QLD Travel
- operators of linked or served web sites, applications and advertising on the QLD Travel websites
- from organisations identified or described under the heading “How is personal information disclosed”
How is personal information used
Your personal Information may used for the following purposes:
- to provide the services requested by you
- to manage those services including, customer service and billing
- to research, develop and improve QLD Travel services
- to conduct surveys to determine use and satisfaction with QLD Travel services
- to generate statistics in relation to the QLD Travel services
- to promote and market special offers and other services to you
QLD Travel will not sell or rent your personal information
If you do not want to receive these please let us know by clicking on the “contact us” link at the bottom of this page and advising us that you would like to “opt out”. In addition, if we email you we will include a way for you to “opt out” of receiving further emails.
How is personal information disclosed
QLD Travel may disclose personal information to individuals and organisations other than QLD Travel. The organisations to which we may disclose personal information include:
- QLD Travel and associated websites, its officers, employees, contractors and agents, whether individually or collectively.
- the public if you advertise with its Services or use publicly available Communications Services
- individuals and organisations that advertise with QLD Travel if you submit an enquiry with QLD Travel.
- Depending on your enquiry these may include:
- private advertisers
- licensed car dealers
- resellers of QLD Travel services
- government and regulatory authorities as required by law
- If you do not want QLD Travel to disclose your personal information to these individuals and organisations do not submit enquires
How to access your personal information
You generally have a right to access your personal Information. If you wish to access your personal information please contact us.
Please remember to provide as much detail as you can as this will help us to find the information. There is no charge for this service.
What if you don’t provide personal information?
If you choose not to provide personal information when requested, QLD Travel may not be able to provide you with the full range of QLD Travel services.
QLD Travel, Linked Sites and personal information
When you visit a website or use an application on the QLD Travel websites, QLD Travel records anonymous information such as IP address, time, date, referring URL, pages accessed and documents downloaded type of browser and operating system.
Cookies may be used by QLD Travel to help QLD Travel provide you with the full range of services it offers, remember your preferences, measure and analyse usage of the QLD Travel and for security. You may adjust your Internet browser to disable cookies. If you cookies are disabled QLD Travel may not be able to provide you with the full range of QLD Travel services.
What if I have a problem?
If you have a problem, complaint, want to change your personal information or just wish to enquire about privacy please contact us.
How this policy changes
This policy may change over time. All changes will be published on this website.
About security and personal Information
QLD Travel takes reasonable steps to protect personal information collected from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modifications or disclosure.
All written complains and enquiries can be addressed to the following:
Att: Managing Director
196 Keilor Road