Shayla Cruises operates “Shayla”, a 30-passenger Hervey Bay whale watching, purpose-built sailing catamaran (two engines for those really calm days), for these great sailing experiences:
- Whale Watch Experience (August to October)
- Sail Fraser Island with boom netting, dolphins, turtles, and surrounding islands (November to July)
- Special charter cruises catering for corporate functions, family outings, beach picnics, engagements, wedding functions, group fundraisers, birthday or anniversary celebrations, reunions, tour groups, ‘schoolies’, memorials, wakes…
Shayla Cruises is based in Hervey Bay (Queensland, Australia), the gateway to the World Heritage-listed, “Fraser Island” – the world’s largest sand island, Whale Watch capital of the world, and one of the most untouched, protected, and serene aquatic playgrounds in Australia.
WHALE WATCH EXPERIENCE
Come Feel the excitement and awe-inspiring experience that is Whale Watching aboard Shayla.
‘Take the time to discover and come see the whales as close as you can get
Hervey Bay and the Fraser Coast are the whale watch capital of the world.
If you want to see whales so close you could touch them, with personalized service from a family-owned and operated business, then this is for you.
Full-day cruise priced at half-day rates ‘that’s value’.
- Only available during Humpback Whale season (July to early November)
- Departs 8.00 am, returns 4.00 pm
- Maximum 25 passengers, no crowding, personalized service
- Sail in style to see Humpback Whales as close as you can get
- Expert commentary from your skipper with over 13 years of experience
- Onboard music sets the mood and overall fun and relaxing atmosphere that makes ‘Shayla’ that much more
- Awesome sailing fun that adds to the whale experience (even getting there is fun)
- Aboard ‘Shayla’ you are the closest to the whales of all operators
- ‘Shayla’s’ stability and open plan design will help reduce the effects of seasickness on those rougher days
What you get
- A full day of adventure sailing
- Morning tea, lunch, and afternoon tea
- Licensed bar
- Courtesy bus service
Price per person
- $105.00 – Adults
- $95.00 – Seniors/Students
- $75.00 – Kids (Aged 4-14yrs)
- $310.00 – Family (2 adults + 2 kids)
- VALID FOR: 2014 Season