Thrifty Car Rentals
Thrifty is a leading vehicle rental company and is recognised in the marketplace as offering exceptional customer service, tailored to the needs of each individual customer. Thrifty is represented in every state, territory, capital city, major city, regional centre and commercial airport. Thrifty is part of one of the largest world-wide car rental networks, operating in 1200 locations in 64 countries around the world.
Our modern fleet of over 7,000 vehicles includes an extensive range of cars, trucks, vans, utes and buses. The Thrifty vehicle fleet is amongst the youngest in the industry. Our passenger vehicles have an average age of just six months.Conditions:
Vehicle types listed are examples only. Thrifty can guarantee a specific car group but not a particular car type within that group.
One Way rental conditions apply with minimum day hire periods and resticted vehicles. Certain vehicles may not be available at all locations.Rates include:
- Metropolitan Locations unlimited kilometres
- Country Locations 200 kms free per day on all vehicles
- Remote Locations 100 kms free per day
- Standard cover, subject to loss or damage liability fee
- Excess kilometres
- Fuel Used
- Renter Protection (Single Vehicle Accident, Renter protection, Personal Accident Insurance)
- One Way Rental Fees (if applicable)
- Optional Coverage of Liability Fees & optional extras
- Premium Locations Surcharge incurred for airport pickup
- State Government Taxes on extra's
Standard Liability Reduction
|VEHICLE||EXCESS||DAILY COST TO REDUCE||REDUCED EXCESS|
|Cars||$2750 inc GST||$22 inc GST||$385 inc GST|
|4WDs||$2750 inc GST||$22 inc GST||$550 inc GST|
All renters must be aged 21-75 years for standard vehicles and minibuses at the commencement of the rental. For any 4WD rentals, 6 cylinders and sports vehicles drivers must be aged 25 years at the commencement of the rental. An age surcharge of $16.50 per day will apply to drivers under the age of 25.
Thrfty recognises all current non-provisional and non-probationary Australian drivers' licences and current overseas licences. The required drivers licence must be in english and produced at the commencement of the rental. Should the licence be in another language, it must be accompanied by an International Driving Permit.