Fraser Explorer Day Tour Ex Hervey Bay
The Fraser Explorer Day Tour is a full day trip packing in the best attractions Fraser Island has to offer, a truly magnificent trip to see the lush rainforests, amazing wildlife, and wicked swimming spots.
- Take a swim in a crystal clear waters of Lake McKenzie or just relax on its dazzling white beaches.
- Explore Central Station, a former forestry camp with huge satinay, scribbly gum, brush box and kauri trees.
- Walk along the banks of Wanggoolba Creek which flows gently and silently through lush rainforest.
- Travel up famous Seventy-Five Mile Beach to see the coloured sands of the Pinnacles and the wreck of the cruise ship Maheno.
- Stop for a swim in Eli Creek as it flows swiftly through the dunes out to sea.
- Relax and enjoy a hot and cold buffet lunch at Eurong Beach Resort.
Itinerary can change due to tides and weather conditions.
- Courtesy pick up from your accommodation and barge transfers to Fraser Island
- Full-day guided 4WD tour
- Buffet lunch at Eurong Beach Resort
- National Park fees
Off Peak = 12/01/14 - 17/04/14, 22/04/14 - 18/09/14, 07/10/14 - 25/12/14 + 12/01/15 - 31/03/15
Peak = 18/04/14 - 21/04/14, 19/09/14 - 06/10/14 + 26/12/14 - 11/01/15
Valid until 31/03/15
- Tour travels from Hervey Bay to River Heads for the 8.30am barge crossing to the Wanggoolba Creek landing on Fraser Island.
- Tour departs Fraser Island on the 5pm barge back to River Heads and returns to Hervey Bay at approximately 5.30pm to drop you off to your accommodation.