Hamilton Island Activities
Hamilton Island offers its guests a very extensive range of over 40 different activities, most on a daily basis. These include Great Barrier Reef and Whitehaven Beach cruises, water-skiing, Hamilton Island golf, windsurfing, catamaran and yacht sailing, game fishing, nature walks, Hamilton Island Wildlife Park, shopping, scenic flights or simply just relaxing by one of the six resort pools. There is plenty to do including nothing at all.
Additional tours are Scenic Helicopter and Seaplane Flights with Hamilton Island Air
DISCOVER THE GREAT BARRIER REEF
Why not include some of these in your Hamilton Island holiday.
EXPLORE THE WHITSUNDAYS
H20 DIVING & SNORKELLING
JET SKI TOURS
RELAX AND REJUVINATE
BUSHWALKING TRAILS & NATIONAL PARK
- Dinner on the Dock: Indulge in an unforgettable dinner event under the stars.
- Denison Star: Enjoy a sumptuous 4 course dinner aboard the spectacular 107ft Denison Star as you cruise around the Whitsunday Islands.
- Learn to Programs: Hamilton Island has a range of programs available with our most popular centered around food and wine, including Learn to Sushi, Learn to Cook and Learn about Wine Appreciation.
- Gourmet Picnic Hampers: Grab a gourmet picnic hamper and take off on your own island adventure.
- The Great Barrier Feast: An annual food and wine event held over the June long weekend: a true foodies delight.
- Chefs Table Dinner Event Series: A series of exclusive dinners hosted by well-known chefs and winemakers. Previous talent has included Peter Evans of Hugo’s Restaurants, and Iain Riggs of Brokenwood Wines.