There are literally hundreds of cruises from Airlie beach. These cruises are on every different type of watercraft you could imagine. How about using one of the local cruises to host your nuptials or use a Scuba scuba and snorkelling trip in the clear waters of Airlie Beach as part of a great honeymoon. Airlie Beach is positively the leading cruise destination that there is.
Airlie Beach Cruises & Boating
Cruising in the waters of the Whitsunday passage is a fantastic attraction for the region. There are 73 islands and a mixture of yachts, catamarans , power cruises and fast ferries continually ply these waters. Whitsunday bare boat yacht charter are available from both Shute Harbour and from Coral Sea Marina in Airlie Beach. These boats are available for extended stays among the islands. Airlie Beach has dozens of maxi yachts that sail every day to one idyllic location or another and thousands of tourist regularly flock to Airlie Beach to take part. There is no better place in Queensland to embark on a cruise than from Airlie Beach.
QLD. Beautiful One Day, Perfect The Next.
Cruise Options from Airlie Beach and Surrounding Areas
- Great Adventures – Great Barrier Reef Adventure
- Sunlover Reef Cruises [Ocean Hotels]
- Compass Cruises
- Deep Sea Divers Den – Day Reef Trips
- Deep Sea Divers Den – Liveaboard Dive Trips
- Quicksilver Cruises – Outer Barrier Reef
- Coral Sea Dreaming – Sail and Dive Trips
- Great Adventures – Green Island Day Adventure
- Passions of Paradise – Sail and Dive Trips
- Captain Cook Cruises: 7 Night Cruise
- Captain Cook Cruises: 3 Night Cruise
- Captain Cook Cruises: 4-Night Cruise
- Wavedancer Low Isles Cruises
- SilverSwift – Outer Barrier Reef
- SilverSonic – Outer Barrier Reef
- Deep Sea Divers Den – Taka Dive Adventures
- Deep Sea Divers Den – Learn to Dive
- Reef Experience
- Orion Expedition Cruises