Reef View Hotel Suites
The Reef View Hotel on Hamilton Island offers a variety of luxury Suites. Each Suite has a private balcony facing the sea offering spectacular views of the Whitsunday Passage.
There are three style of Reef View Hotel Suites, you can choose the Reef Suites – 2 storey 1 Bedroom Suites, Terrace Suites – these come in 1 + 2 Bedrooms, and the Presidential Suites – located on the top floor, offering the ultimate luxury with a private plunge pool.
For privacy, a BBQ pack can be delivered to your Suite to enjoy an Aussie BBQ overlooking the Whitsundays in the comfort of your own Suite. At sunset, the cocktail trolley arrives to offer cocktails and refreshments.
- Complimentary use of the gymnasium (weights, cardio and aerobics)
- Complimentary spa use
- Complimentary tennis and squash court hire (equipment hire is additional cost)
The Pool Terrace Restaurant offers a la carte dining and buffet breakfast plus you can enjoy drinks in the Reef Lounge.
HAMILTON ISLAND DINING
There are many dining, bar & entertainment facilities on Hamilton Island. From takeaway and casual dining to a la carte dinner. Hamilton Island offers Manta Ray Café & Sails Restaurant, the Marina Tavern, the Island Bar, Bommies Deck and many more.
The Reef View Hotel Suites are part of a variety of accommodation options that Hamilton Island Resort provides.
The Reef Suites are located on the 19th floor and offers a 2 storey spacious suite with a private balcony on each floor. These are a 1 bedroom suite with the dining and lounge area on the lower floor and the bedroom and ensuite on the top floor. You have the choice of 1 x King Bed or 2 x Queen Beds for twin share.
The 1 + 2 Bedroom Terrace Suites offer amazing views of the Coral Sea. The 1 bedrooms are located on the 18th floor and all are on a corner position featuring glass sliding doors leading to a wraparound terrace, giving you panorama views. The 2 bedrooms are located on the 17th floor and feature large windows opening out onto an open-air terrace with a bbq and spa. All Terrace Suites feature a cocktail bar & mini bar, flat screen TV and internet access.
The Presidentail Suites are 2 storeys and located on the top floor, level 19. These suites offer a large terrace with private plunge pool and bbq facilities. They sleep upto 6 people with the 2 bedrooms both located on the top floor, each with their own ensuite. The main bedroom has a King bed and the second room 2 Queen beds.
TO SEE & DO:
- Complimentary use of catamarans, paddle skis, windsurfers and snorkelling equipment
- Complimentary use of the gym, spa, sauna, tennis and squash court hire
- Over 20km of bushwalking trails
- Koala Gallery Wildlife Experience
- Access to over 40+ activities including golf driving range, relaxation centre and diving experiences
- Day trip to Hardy Reef, home to Heart Reef on the Great Barrier Reef
- Whitehaven Beach, voted on of the top ten beaches in the world by BBC
- Hamilton Island Golf Club, located on neighbouring Dent Island