Warner Bros. Movie World - Gold Coast Theme Park
As the only Australian movie related theme park, you will experience a fun-filled, Gold Coast theme park family adventure with all the glitz and glamour of Hollywood at Warner Bros. Movie World. Meet your favourite stars and enjoy all the behind-the-scenes action, comedy stunts and exhilarating rides, shows and attractions!
Warner Bros. Movie World is open every day of the year except Christmas Day on 25 December.
|Rides and Attractions Open||10:00 AM|
|Rides and Attractions Close||5:00 PM|
|Gates Close||5:30 PM|
The park opens at 1:30pm on ANZAC Day, Australia's National Day of Remembrance on 25 April, and closes at 6:30pm.
Show schedules are subject to change, delay or cancellation due to inclement weather, preventative maintenance, refurbishment, or other operational requirements.
Rates valid till 31 March 2013
(subject to change without notice)
- All ticket prices are shown in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST.
- The admission price for your Gold Coast theme park tickets covers all rides, shows and attractions, excluding coin-operated games, lockers, candid and ride photographs. Guests pay independently for all food and beverage and merchandise.
- All tickets are for individuals, they do not offer family passes or student discounts.
- A carer accompanying a disabled guest for the sole purpose of assisting that disabled guest will be admitted free of charge providing a current valid Carer's Card (or similar) issued by relevant State or Commonwealth authorities is produced.
- Pensioner prices are only available to Australian and New Zealand residents. Disabled rates are available upon application at the front gate only.