Movie World On The Gold Coast
As the only Australian movie related theme park, you will experience a fun-filled, Gold Coast theme park family adventure with all the glitz and glamour of Hollywood at Warner Bros. Movie World. Meet your favourite stars and enjoy all the behind-the-scenes action, comedy stunts and exhilarating rides, shows and attractions!
The park opens at 1:30pm on ANZAC Day, Australia’s National Day of Remembrance on 25 April, and closes at 6:30pm.
Show schedules are subject to change, delay or cancellation due to inclement weather, preventative maintenance, refurbishment, or other operational requirements.
3 for 3 Pass
- The 3 day validity commences from the first day and can redeemed at any of the 3 parks; Movie World, Sea World and Wet’n’Wild Water World.
- Customers can only visit one park each over the 3 day period.
- Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable once you have entered a theme park.
- The Super Pass gives you unlimited entry for 28 consecutive days to Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World and Wet’n’Wild Water World.
- Visit any park, any day as many times as you like for 28 days.
- Tickets are non-transferable.
- All ticket prices are shown in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST.
- The admission price for your Gold Coast theme park tickets covers all rides, shows and attractions, excluding coin-operated games, lockers, candid and ride photographs. Guests pay independently for all food and beverage and merchandise.
- All tickets are for individuals, they do not offer family passes or student discounts.
- A carer accompanying a disabled guest for the sole purpose of assisting that disabled guest will be admitted free of charge providing a current valid Carer’s Card (or similar) issued by relevant State or Commonwealth authorities is produced.
- Pensioner prices are only available to Australian and New Zealand residents. Disabled rates are available upon application at the front gate only.