Sea World On The Gold Coast
Visit Sea World on Australia’s Gold Coast – the most amazing world of all! Make contact with marine life wonders and experience a whole world of exciting rides, shows and attractions.
At Sea World you can make contact with marine life wonders and experience a whole world of amazing rides, shows and attractions at a Gold Coast theme park favourite! More than just a theme park, Sea World is committed to educating guests about the marine environment, and playing an active role in Australian marine research and rescue.
Sea World is one of the favourites in Australia to take the family and spend an entire day seeing the attractions, shows and learning about marine life. Sea World is more than just a theme park, it’s educational and they are very active and involved in the rescue and care of marine life.
See below the types of passes and conditions when purchasing tickets to this must see attraction.
3 for 3 Pass
- The 3 day validity commences from the first day and can redeemed at any of the 3 parks; Movie World, Sea World and Wet’n’Wild Water Park.
- Customers can only visit one park each over the 3 day period.
- Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable once you have entered a theme park.
- The Super Pass gives you unlimited entry for 28 consecutive days to Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World and Wet’n’Wild Water World.
- Visit any park, any day as many times as you like for 28 days.
- Tickets are non-transferable.
- All ticket prices are shown in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST.
- The admission price for your Gold Coast theme park tickets covers all rides, shows and attractions, excluding coin-operated games, lockers, candid and ride photographs. Guests pay independently for all food and beverage and merchandise. The admission price does not include entry to the Water Park, Sea World Helicopters or Sea World Animal Adventures.
- All tickets are for individuals, they do not offer family passes or student discounts.
- A carer accompanying a disabled guest for the sole purpose of assisting that disabled guest will be admitted free of charge providing a current valid Carer’s Card (or similar) issued by relevant State or Commonwealth authorities is produced.
- Pensioner prices are only available to Australian and New Zealand residents. Disabled rates are available upon application at the front gate only.