Wet’n’Wild Water World at the Gold Coast combines all the fun and excitement of the world’s latest water slides and leisure pools with a shaded twenty acre subtropical garden. Whether you choose to laze in the shallows of the Wave Pool or plunge down a seven-story high Speed Coaster, at Wet’n’Wild Water World they are committed to providing a full day of splashtacular fun and relaxation for everyone!
For splashtacular fun you can’t go past Wet ‘n’ Wild Water World. Kids now have their very own cool and colourful aquatic adventure playground offering multi-levels of interactive fun at the all-new Buccaneer Bay. If your a thrill seeker you can get the ultimate adrenaline rush on the seven gigantic slides at the awesome new Extreme H2O Zone. Twist and twirl in the giant Whirlpool or in the cooler months relax in the heavenly Whirlpool Hot Springs, experience the thrills and spills of the awesome slides or take it easy at Calypso Beach. During the cooler months pools and slides are heated for year round fun.
- All ticket prices are shown in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST.
- The admission price for your Gold Coast theme park tickets covers all rides, shows and attractions, excluding coin-operated games, lockers, candid and ride photographs. Guests pay independently for all food and beverage and merchandise. The admission price does not include entry to the Water Park, Sea World Helicopters or Sea World Animal Adventures.
- All tickets are for individuals, they do not offer family passes or student discounts.
- A carer accompanying a disabled guest for the sole purpose of assisting that disabled guest will be admitted free of charge providing a current valid Carer’s Card (or similar) issued by relevant State or Commonwealth authorities is produced.
- Pensioner prices are only available to Australian and New Zealand residents. Disabled rates are available upon application at the front gate only.