There are lots of Fraser Island cruises and tours which mostly depart from Hervey Bay. The fast catamaran service to Mercure Kingfisher Bay resort on Fraser Island has been discontinued from March 2010 and access is now provided via the vehicular ferry from River Heads. Another vehicular ferry operates from Hervey Bay to Moon Point and this is probably the most convenient one to take if you are taking your own vehicle to the island for a holiday. Whale watching tours will also pick up from Kingfisher bay resort on fraser island as part of the morning tour aboard the Quick Cat Tour. Outside of the Whale season, the Tasman Venture Two operates cruises to the northern end of Fraser Island. And customers will see the sandy cape lighthouse and the Woothumba Creek region which can be explored on kayaks.
Fraser Island Cruises will take you to see this fantastic world heritage listed wilderness area.
FRASER ISLAND TOURS
- Fraser Explorer Premium Day Tour
- Fraser Explorer – Lake McKenzie 2 Day 2 Night Tour
- Palace Adventures
- Kingfisher Bay – Cool Dingo Tour
- Aussie Trax 4X4 Rentals
- Whalesong Whale Watching & Fraser Island Packages
- MI Helicopters
- Fraser Explorer Day Tour Ex Hervey Bay
- Fraser Explorer Day Tour Ex Rainbow Beach
- Sunrover – Fraser Island 2 Day Tour Ex Brisbane
- Aussie Trax 4WD Hire – From Kingfisher Bay
- Fraser Explorer – 2 Day 1 Night Tour
- Beauty Spots 4WD Tour – Kingfisher Bay Resort, Fraser Island