Conveniently located at Dreamworld, WhiteWater World is a water paradise with some of the hottest waterslides on the planet.
Test your nerve on one of the terrifying slides, The Wedgie, The Green Room or the Rip. Hurtle down one of eight, 120 metre tentacles for the thrill of a lifetime on the Blue Ringed Octopus. Then get blasted uphill on Super Tubes HydroCoaster, an intense water roller coaster with exhilarating drops and stomach-twisting turns.
Now it’s time to chill out in the Cave of Waves, but beware, as the call of Huey sounds out the pool experiences a tidal swell with surging waves that travel over 50 metres.
Kids will love choosing between three menacing slides on the Temple of Huey. Then run wild in the Pipeline Plunge, the ultimate water-fort, jam-packed with 100 interactive water activities including geysers, cannons and slides. Get drenched under the massive Pipeline bucket, as 1000 litres of water is dumped from above.
Families with little kids will love Wiggle Bay a miniature water park within WhiteWater World. There are teeny slides and colourful water cannons, and toddlers can splash and play all day in a safe and shady environment.
Park Services & Facilities:
World Pass: The World Pass is the one ticket you need to get you into the best theme parks in one great location! The World Pass lets you hop between Dreamworld & WhiteWater World as often as you like.
WhiteWater World is open 10am to 4pm (minimum) except Christmas Day (25 December) and ANZAC Day). Hours extended during summer. Refer to the website for updates.
How To Get There:
WhiteWater World, is located next to Dreamworld in South East Queensland at the northern end of the Gold Coast, on the Pacific Highway (M1) Coomera, 17 kilometres (20 minutes) north of Surfers Paradise and 48 kilometres (40 minutes) south of Brisbane. There are many transport options to Dreamworld, including bus, coach, rail, car and helicopter transfers.
Height restrictions on major thrill rides. Children under one year are not permitted on any rides. Children under four years must be accompanied by an adult on all suitable rides.
Dreamworld specifically caters for children of all ages. Facilities include parenting rooms, shaded eating and play areas and strollers for hire.
There is access for guests with a disability.
1 Day World Pass
- World Pass entitles bearer to a flexible entry to Dreamworld and WhiteWater World on the day of visit.
- Tickets valid for entry 12 months from date of purchase. All tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, not redeemable for cash. Tickets can not be on-sold to another party or third party for resale to customers.
- Entry is granted by presenting a printed E-Ticket, a valid photo ID and the credit card used to purchase the above ticket. If this credit card is unavailable, another credit card is required for security.
Holiday World Pass
- Entitles bearer to flexible entry to Dreamworld & WhiteWater World for 21 Days from the day of entry. Unlimited entry operates consecutively over the 21 day period.
- Pass is not transferable, cannot be sold, cannot be given to anyone else to be used, is not redeemable for cash and cannot be used with any other offer. Non refundable.
- Your first entry is granted by presenting a printed E-Ticket, a valid photo ID and the credit card used to purchase the above ticket. If this credit card is unavailable, another credit card is required for security.
- Does not include access to special events conducted outside advertised park trading hours including, but not limited to Screamworld, and Night WhiteWater World.
- WhiteWater World & Dreamworld reserve the right to change terms and conditions at any time without notice. Reserve right to close rides/attractions, as required.
- Lost passes will not be replaced.
- Illuminate access: Should the guest be in park for the day, they are permitted to remain in the park for the duration of the Illuminate Light & Laser show where available.