** 4WD Guided Eco-Tour + Luxury BAY CRUISE + SAND SURFING + Relax & Swim Blue Lagoon **
A short drive and you are in paradise. Start with a cruise up the Brisbane River and across Moreton Bay to the Moreton Island Marine Park by luxury catamaran. A great opportunity to spot dolphins, dugongs,s and turtles in crystal clear waters. After landing at the Tangalooma Wrecks, your 4WD tour of the Island commences. With no formed roads on the Island, they will be using the beach and some rough bush tracks to show you the Island which is 98%, National Park. Moreton is protected wilderness, the third largest sand island in the world, and has the whitest of beaches with clear blue waters-a true paradise.
• Luxury cruise including Brisbane River, Moreton Bay, and Moreton Island Marine Park. Relax in the comfortable lounge with café / bar facilities. It is a great opportunity to spot dolphins, dugongs,s and turtles from the viewing deck.
• 4WD fully-guided eco-tour across the Island through the eucalypt forest to the Eastern Beach. Travel north to Cape Moreton lighthouse, North Point, Champagne Pool, and Honeymoon Bay. Swim or simply soak up the sun and the spectacular views of Brisbane and the Glass House Mountains can be seen across the Bay.
• Relax and swim at the freshwater Blue Lagoon.
• Want to try Sand Surfing? They give you the opportunity to sandboard or toboggan down some of the World’s largest sand dunes. Or simply just watch the action and enjoy the spectacular scenery of the “Desert”.
• Spot wild Dolphins, Sharks & Turtles (Whales can be spotted June-November)
• All transport, National Park fees, etc included.
• Picnic lunch provided.
• Free pickup from your Hostel / Hotel.
Adult, Child, Pensioner: $119.00
Valid till 31 March 2012
Additional fees and charges payable direct to the operator on the day of travel: $50.00 per person
All guests must pay the guide at departure $50 for Adults and $35 for Child return ferry charges. Cash only. There are no further additional compulsory costs.
Included in price:
Transport, tour guide, National Park Fees, all equipment including body boards, snorkel equipment, sand toboggans, sand boards, picnic lunch
What to bring:
swimmers, towels, footwear essentials such as sandals or walking shoes, sunscreen, sun hat, and insect repellant.
Fitness level required:
Tangalooma Wrecks, Queensland
07:00 AM Daily
Brisbane: Transit Centre, Roma Street, Brisbane City. Gate 15, Level 3. Wait near the luggage lockers. CBD pickups are available for day tours. Pickup points are available from West End, Fortitude Valley, and East Brisbane / Kangaroo Point. Tour returns to Brisbane at 6 pm Monday to Saturday and 6.45 pm on Sundays.
Other Tours Offered by Goanna Adventures:
Bush n Sand
2 Day Fraser Island Safari